Weekend: The North Bank

Cynthia Rowley scalloped shorts; H&M tank top; Chinese Laundry sandals; Sans Souci crochet top










I love spending time in the city on weekends. While it definitely keeps its busy, almost New York like vibe that characterizes it during the week, it also offers tons of opportunities and places for relaxation. This is one of my favorites. I discovered the north bank of the Chicago River last fall while my mom and I were exploring the city during her visit. I've been returning here ever since, this time with my boyfriend. After spending most of the day with friends, we took a stroll here, enjoying the beautiful evening sunlight reflected by the water and the buildings, as well as the warm summer temperatures. 

What are your favorite weekend spots? Do you prefer to relax, or do you like to keep active?
Have a great week!
Ildiko




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author