The Trend is in the Details



 


 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target mini satchel; Cynthia Rowley scalloped shorts;  Zara blazer; Joe's Jeans heels; H&M shirt and earrings

Here's another look from the 'basics with a twist' collection, an outfit style I've been experimenting with lately. One of the things I admire the most about fashion icons such as Olivia Palermo, Taylor Tomasi Hill, or Miroslava Duma is that every piece they wear has a personality of its own. While most women need to pull their outfits together with at least some boring classics, these extremely fashionable ladies have the art of basics with a twist down to a science, and they look fabulous anytime they are spotted. While for now I'm only aspiring to get to their level once, I really enjoy wearing these combinations. To create this look I went with trendy details, such as pointy toes, leather inserts, scalloped hemlines, the trapeze shaped mini satchel, and last year's favorite, neon.
How do you like your basics? Do you look for trendy details, or do you like to keep it simple?

Have a wonderful week,
Ildiko




9 comments:

  1. I love your hair style and earings. the entire outfit is lovely, big like!!

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I fell in love with them the minute I saw them in Marshalls.

      Delete
  3. Thanks! :) Of course, I really like your blog. You have a great sense of style, and are super on-trend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your heels! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! :) I am not sure what GFC is, but I would be happy to follow each other's blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author