Florals and Military







Varriale leather tote / Anne Klein pumps / Calvin Klein sunglasses / H&M tank top / Old Navy vest / Forever 21 bracelet / Marisa Cristina mirrored print skirt via Marshalls

I love combinations of tough and feminine. In fashion opposites definitely attract. So I combined this utility vest with my favorite floral skirt to add it a little edge. I was planning on wearing this outfit to a dinner out with my boyfriend last night, but since the weather got a little chilly, and we decided to walk around in the city a little, I went with similarly colored print pants and flats instead. But I'll definitely wear this combination the first time I have the chance. 

Are you on the utility jacket/vest bandwagon, or did you decide to sit this one out?
Have a great weekend,
Ildiko


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author