Blush





Forever 21 blush lace dress and ivory bracelet; Aldo clutch; Brash sandals; Fossil watch

When I first saw this dress online, I knew I had to have it. It wasn't on my monthly wishlist, it wasn't particularly trendy, and it wasn't a practical piece either. But it was calling my name. So I re-prioritized my shopping list a little to make room for this beauty. 

Today I decided to go with an all ladylike combination, with minimalistic '90s inspired heels, braided hair, and a clutch. I love looks like these for romantic dinners, dates, or weddings.

What are the pieces in your closet you just knew you had to have the minute you saw them?
Have a wonderful weekend.
Ildiko


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and have nominated you for The Liebster Award!
    You can find the information on this blog post http://blingaholic88.com/?p=3216

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am really honored. :) I posted the award with my answers and nominees. I hope to connect with you again soon. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author