Style for Less: Isabel Marant Sandals



I fell in love with these beauties the minute I saw them. Something about them expressed my sense of style better than anything before. They reminded me of my style roots: my rock&roll and hippy teenage years. So as spring approached, I started looking for a more affordable version. Thankfully I wasn't the only one obsessed with them, and they started to appear on websites and in stores everywhere. After weighing all my options, I decided to go with the Chinese Laundry Time Flies sandals. Despite the tacky name, they are beautifully designed, have a low, comfortable heel, and most importantly, they are the most affordable leather version.
Here are a few of my favorite picks under $100. If you see anything that strikes your fancy, scroll down for the link to purchase online.
Enjoy!
Ildiko



Wild Diva  /  Wild Diva  /    Bamboo  /  Bamboo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author