The Faux





Zara sandals / H&M vegan leather pants and rings / Express shirt / Cole Haan Sunglasses / Forever 21 bag and earrings


Moving outside our fashion comfort zone is no easy feat, but it can be extremely rewarding, and it can lead to discoveries that will shape our personal sense of style for years to come. My endeavor to try the mules I've been hating so passionately (as discussed here and here) will probably not result in any significant changes to how I dress, but for now I'm really enjoying the freshness they add to my outfits. Instead of investing in a pair, I created a faux version out of my Zara sandals by covering the ankle straps. I really like how they updated this already current look. 

What are the things you do to push your fashion boundaries? Have you ever discovered something style changing as a result?

Have a great Tuesday!
Ildiko



7 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author