Leather Twist



Zara blazer; H&M shirt; H&M faux leather pants; Anne Klein heels


The more time I spend browsing fashion blogs, websites and magazines, the more respect I have for simplicity and timeless classics. As trends come and go, these pieces and combinations stand the test of time. You'll never look outdated in these. 
Lately I've been trying to incorporate this mentality into my own fashion sense. This epiphany couldn't have come at a better time: I am building my wardrobe. I am slowly removing all of the old, unwanted pieces from my closet to let my new beauties breathe, and I am slowly buying all the good quality basics I always knew I needed, but never invested in. These are the timeless pieces I can build on. 
As you can see, I'm currently experimenting with combinations of classic pieces and trendy elements, trying to find the golden ratio. Where's the line between classic and boring? What makes an outfit up to date and contemporary, and at what point do we become trend addicts? How does our personal sense of style affect all of this? Deep shit, I know, right? LOL!

There's more where that came from, so tune in if you are interested in my reflections.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Ildiko


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author