The Chambray Shirt: Preppy

Varriale leather tote; H&M polka dot chambray shirt; Cynthia Rowley pants;
Anne Klein loafers; Express necklace; silver leather belt.





Hello, Ladies,

After a month of comprehensive exams, papers and teaching, as well as way more snow than what I can handle, I am finally back to posting. Spring is almost here, and while temperatures are still cold in our area, my wardrobe slowly starts to reflect the fresh vibe of the new season.

These photos have been taken quite some time ago, but the outfit is still my go-to combination when I feel like dressing preppy. While I turn to this style way more often during the fall/winter season, I think it is great for the winter-spring transitioning period as well. I really like the old-school/preppy personality that loafers can give to any outfit, and I love the chambray shirt that makes everything look more youthful. This style is formal enough for teaching, but it also provides me with the little edge I need, I am a young graduate teaching assistant after all.

Have a wonderful spring everyone!

Ildiko

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author