Graphic Spring


Varriale leather tote; Zara graphic print pants; H&M loose fit shirt;
Calvin Klein sunnies; Forever 21 blazer; Anne Klein studded heels


Hello, Ladies,
I woke up this morning to the news of another snow storm tonight. (Go home snow, you’re drunk!)
Thus, with this long winter we’ve been having here, you can see why I get so excited about every single ray of sunshine, and can’t wait for spring to finally be here. So in these past few days I started putting together outfits that add some ‘spring’ to my every day mood, while keeping me warm enough for the still low temperatures.
These pants are a fairly new addition to my wardrobe. I fell in love with them when I visited one of Zara’s Downtown Chicago locations to check out another pair that I saw online. They were even on sale, so purchasing them was a no brainer. They are a great addition to my somewhat basic wardrobe, they truly make a statement every time I wear them, and the gorgeous watercolor print reminds me of my art school years. My students must think I’m coo coo for cocoa puffs every time I wear them, but I am not sure that that’s such a bad thing. LOL!
How do you wear prints in the spring? Do you stick to florals, or do you like to broaden your spectrum?
Have a sunny week,
Ildiko

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author