Easy Breezy Eveningwear




H&M earcuffs (similar)
Custom fold-over clutch



I'm not going to bore you with reminders of why jumpsuits are such amazing building blocks in any closet, and why every woman should own one. Instead I am going to show you an easy evening look I put together just minutes after this fabulous mosaic patterned piece showed up on my doorstep.

This jumpsuit is a much cooler and less predictable alternative to a maxi dress. With a return of the '70s style, it couldn't be trendier right now. To add a bit of evening-ready glamour to it, but still keep the styling slightly casual, I paired it with my pointy heels, some earcuffs, and this reversible fold-over clutch one of my best friends made for me.

Nothing makes an outfit look contemporary as effortlessness. But as you might have guessed, keeping my looks minimal and chic is no easy feat for me. I've been struggling with my tendency to overperfect for quite some time now. We all know how these things go: I fight, I achieve, I make good progress, but as soon as I let my guard down, my perfectionism strikes back. But I think I did a pretty good job at keeping this outfit youthful, and I can't wait to be the most laid back person at the next party!

How would you style a jumpsuit?

Have a great rest of the week,
Ildiko



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author