The Tribal Print Dress





I've been in love with ethnic and tribal prints ever since I can remember, and I still enjoy incorporating them in my outfits whenever possible. So you can imagine how excited I was when I discovered this gem of a dress in a Forever 21 last fall. To make it office appropriate (and avoid looking like an extra on Hair), I toned it down with simple pieces such as this pair of over the knee boots, a tan handbag, and classic glasses. 

How do you incorporate ethnic or tribal prints into your wardrobe?

Have a wonderful week,
Ildiko 




1 comments:

  1. Olowu's flamboyant creations in clashing vintage fabrics and prints earned him the Young Designer of the Year award just 12 months after he launched his first collection. Party dresses uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author