Boho Spring


 




Forever 21 cardigan (similar here and here)
Forever 21 crossbody bag  (similar here and here)
Lola jeans | Fossil watch | Thrifted bracelet



I love every season for what it can offer, and the unique atmosphere it comes with, but truth be told, the arrival of spring gets me extra excited every year. There's something about the warm weather and the sunshine that triggers a very visceral reaction in me, and I can't help but feel more energized and positive.


After last year's brutal winter, this year Chicago decided to cut us some slack, and keep the cold months to a minimum. So I got to bust out my spring wardrobe sooner than I expected. I'm particularly thrilled that I got to wear these strappy flats for the first time. Strappy shoes are all the rage now. And with a large tribal print cardigan and a classic fedora, they fit right in with the '70s bohemian trend. To avoid looking costumey, I kept the hippie details down to a minimum, wearing the cardigan and shoes with my favorite basics: a v-neck tee and a flattering pair of skinny jeans.

What are your favorite spring pieces?

Have a great Wednesday,
Ildiko


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author