A Touch of Pink and a Dash of Optimism







H&M hat, button up, blazer and earcuff | Old Navy cable knit sweater | Nine West over-the-knee boots | Lola jeans |   Forever 21 crossbody bag


With spring being just around the corner, I find myself gravitating more towards fresh colors, such as blush. I became infatuated with this shade of pink when I discovered it's powers about a year ago. It subtly but beautifully refreshes even the most boring combination of neutrals, adding a touch of femininity to any look.

That's exactly what I tried to accomplish in this outfit. I love every season for what it can offer, but for the first time in years I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring with its sunshine, flowers and friendly temperatures. During times like these a blush pink piece can help me break up my go-to neutral look, and adds a tad of optimism to a cold, snowy winter day. The cherry lipstick is just bonus. 

What are your favorite transitioning pieces?

Have a wonderful week,
Ildiko




1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author