Cobalt Skies


Zara pants /Forever 21 vest and earrings / Varriale leather tote / Anne Klein heels / thrifted belt


 I always loved masculine looks. So when the sleeveless blazer/tuxedo vest started to appear on runways and blogs everywhere, I was really excited. While this version is not as masculine as I would have liked, it turned out to be a quite versatile purchase. I enjoy wearing it open with skinny jeans or shorts, like in this post, and I really like it closed, cinched in with a wide belt. I love the origami effect the hemline creates. I'm planning on combining it with a full skirt next time, wish me luck!

How do you style masculine pieces?

Have a wonderful week!
Ildiko




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author