Comfort






Zara floral pants / Missoni for Target pumps / Old Navy utility vest / H&M shirt (similar) and rings / Forever 21 earrings

There is no journey or progress without moving outside our comfort zone and pushing our limits. But it feels nice to return to our style roots once in a while. Earthy colors and round toes have always had a comforting effect on me, they truly feel like 'me', they are my comfort zone, my roots, my cocoon. So before I experiment with the next fun thing, I'm just going to relax for a minute or two. 

Where is your fashion comfort zone? How often do you push your boundaries?

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
Ildiko

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author