Spring Prints: Mirrored Print and Peplum









Anne Klein heels; Forever 21 peplum top; Express necklace; Marisa Christina skirt; thrifted clutch.





Late spring is a beautiful time of the year. It provides us with the pleasantly warm temperatures we need to finally be able to wear some of our favorite pieces, while still maintaining the freshness of spring for a tad longer before the torrid summer hits. This is the part of the year I can finally wear some of the florals I’ve been longing to wear all spring, but were not able to due to the cold temperatures.


This mirror print skirt is one of the pieces that gets hidden in the back of my closet during the winter and early spring. I circle back to it time and time again, trying to pair it with tights, blazers, and cardigans to be able to wear it in colder temperatures, but I cannot for the life of me find a combination that I like. So you can imagine how happy I was when the weather finally warmed up.

Do you ever experience such dilemmas? How do you transition your wardrobe from cooler to warmer temperatures? What are your favorite spring staples?


Have a beautiful Thursday!

Ildiko



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author