Leather and Bow








 
Zara jacket | H&M jeans & bow blouse (similar) | Steve Madden booties | Sam Edelman crossbody bag


Merely days after complaining about extra long Chicago winters, the weather decided to prove me wrong with unusually warm temperatures and gorgeous sunshine. Needless to say, my hubby and I spent most of this beautiful weekend outdoors, recharging our batteries with some friends in a nearby forest on Saturday, and exploring the nooks and crannies of Roscoe Village on Sunday. 

The unseasonably high temperatures allowed me to bust out my favorite faux leather jacket and experiment with a mix of rough details and feminine touches. I even got a chance to wear my DIY embellished booties, a pair inspired by the statement footwear trend that we’ve been seeing everywhere this season. I absolutely love the transformative effect it has on every outfit!

While the weather will most certainly return to its normal cold temperatures, this beautiful February weekend served as the perfect boost of energy and style inspiration I needed. I can’t wait to incorporate it into my wardrobe!

Stay warm and stylish!
Ildiko

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author