Is It Spring Yet?


Zara jacket | Express skirt (similar) | Marc Fisher boots | H&M turtleneck | Forever 21 crossbody bag (similar)



As I have mentioned before, I can’t wait for spring to be here! There is something magical about the awakening of nature, and the abundance of light, colors and scents it comes with. While unfortunately wearing spring pieces has no influence on weather patterns whatsoever (ugh....), there are no laws against it either. So I am going to infuse my wardrobe with as many transitional pieces as I can.

I spotted this skirt a couple of months ago on a sale rack in an Express, and it was love at first sight. I love the vintage botanical illustration inspired pattern, the accordion pleats, the beautiful colors, and the midi length I wanted to try for quite some time. I paired it with simple black pieces to allow the pattern to shine, and wore it with a pop of red on my lips for that extra refreshing spring feel.
What are your favorite spring pieces?


XOXO
Ildiko



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Search

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

https://twitter.com/IldikosFashion

Meet The Author